LIVE Singing Tutorial Masterclass – Vocal Warm Up For Pop Singing
1. Vocal Warm Up To Get Performance Ready!
With Special Guest – Voice Specialist/Music Educator Kathy Alexander from www.singdaptive
– Alternate nostril breathing: to center the mind and get rid of nerves
– Straw 5th Descending Slides: to optmise the vibration of the vocal folds for effortless singing
– Ee-Ooh Slides: to get rid of tongue tension
– Chew on the words of a song (Lean on Me by Bill Withers): to get rid of facial, mouth & jaw tension
2. How to get performance ready I interviewed Kathy and asked her:
– What does she do to prepare for a performance in the lead up?
– What does she do to prepare herself on the day of a performance?
Kathy shared some amazing golden nuggets so be sure to check out the video for the full scoop!
3. Special promotion for The Songbird Tree Channel viewers
50% off first 2 months of premium membership with www.singaptive.com – the amazing online singing learning platform!
Offer ends 11.59pm 7 June EDT !!! Click on this link to check it out: https://signup.singdaptive.com/kerriho